banner ad

Dainik Bhaskar Group Announces Scholarship Worth Rs.1 Crore

Launches biggest ever scholarship program ‘Bhaskar Genius Scholarship’ across 8 states in association with Parle-G.

BestMediaInfo Bureau | Delhi | February 10, 2011

Dainik Bhaskar Group announced the biggest ever scholarship program ‘BHAKSKAR GENIUS SCHOLORSHIP’ across 8 states - Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh, Rajasthan, Gujarat, Chandigarh, Punjab, Haryana and Himachal Pradesh. The scholarship is open for students in Class I to XII. The prize money available for distribution is Rs 1 Crore +, making the event even more rewarding. This is the second year of the Scholarship Award. In 2010 , in the first year ‘Bhaskar Genius Scholarship’ was launched in Madhya Pradesh and Chhattisgarh, where more than 23000 students participated  across 58 cities in the 63 Examination centers competing for 25 Lac  worth of scholarships.

Jayent Mishra, National Activation Head, DB Activation of Dainik Bhaskar Group said “India is a young nation with youth and children constituting 70 percent of India’s population and they are the greatest assets of the country for its bright future. India promises to be a cache of energy and talent. Identifying young talent amongst school going students and encouraging them is probably the most positive contribution to the nation. The main objective of this initiative is to encourage, motivate young minds, to stand solidly behind the 'future', to 'stir the embers' and kindle the 'fire'- in them. The vision is to see the little buds of India turning into the rising stars of tomorrow. This thought forms the foundation of Dainik Bhaskar group’s initiative “Bhaskar Genius Scholarship’. We are very happy that ‘Parle G’ has come on board as the presenting sponsor for this initiative”.

Partnering with Dainik Bhaskar Group in this ambitious venture, Parle products Ltd.’s General Manager Marketing, Pravin Kulkarnii said; “Parle G has always worked towards all around development of children. Children are the core audience/consumer of the Brand. It is the love and affection of these children, who have patronized our Brand, which has made Parle G the World’s Largest Selling Biscuit Brand. We are happy to have got the opportunity to associate with one of India’s largest media groups in reaching out to children across 8 States. This is our way of thanking them and bringing out the genius amongst children.”

The award is supported Parle –G, the Process Advisors & Official Tabulators for the awards is Ernst & Young Pvt Ltd - the global leader in the advisory services, web partner - I Media Corporate Limited, Technology Partner – Netlinx and the event managed by DB Activation. The registration for this scholarship will be open from February 10, 2011 till March 31, 2011 and further details shall be available on www.bhaskargenius2011.com

Info@BestMediaInfo.com

• Shubham Gat- 6 years ago

When is the registration form to be published on your website?

• mohsin- 6 years ago

• nandini sha- 6 years ago

I M NANDINI SHARMA STUDENT OF CLASS VII I WANT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION AND SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASS

• nidhi tiwar- 6 years ago

Dear sir i am nidhi tiwari student of class x (10 th) i want participate in this db genius scholar ship exam 2011. so plese sir send sllybus according to my class...in my email id..

• nidhi bansa- 6 years ago

please sent me all information about the exam on this email id as Exam Form & Exam Feed, Exam Date & Syllabus.

• Ravi Kant S- 6 years ago

Please send me form and syllabus details for participating in this exam.At present Iam studying in Class VI .Please send me at the earliest.

• shubham agr- 6 years ago

When is the registration form to be published on your website? please tell about syllabus

• alpesh- 6 years ago

i want to know time & date of exam.

• alpesh praj- 6 years ago

i want to know date when form will b issue?

• ASHOK KHEDK- 6 years ago

• Rajesh ASaw- 6 years ago

Plz supplied me the details of exam and form, i m not found the examination form on the site. Plz put the examination form, syllabus and pattern of exam on ur site bhaskargenus2011.com.

• ricky sen- 6 years ago

G- means genius

• Rajesh Asaw- 6 years ago

Plz find the registration form on bhaskargenius2011.com, its avl and can be downloaded or applied on line via debit card.

• aditi- 6 years ago

I'm a student of classII .Pl send me the syllabus for this exam.

• arindam- 6 years ago

Dear Sir, Maine Dainik Bhaskar ME Adv. Dekha Mujhe Bahut acha Laga. I am interested in participating in this scholarship exam .Sir Mujhe Kuch Information Chahiye. 1. Exam Date 2. certificate Bhi Diya Jayega Kya 3. Syllabus

• aparna- 6 years ago

i want participate in this db genius scholar ship exam 2011. so plese sir send sllybus according to my class…in my email id..Sir Mujhe Kuch Information Chahiye. 1. Exam Date 2. Sertificate Bhi Diya Jayega Kya 3. Syllabus

• Megha sharm- 6 years ago

I M MEGHA SHARMA STUDENT OF CLASS VII I WANT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION WITH REGISTRATION FORM OF THESE EXAMINATION AND SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASS.

• UTKARSH SAN- 6 years ago

I HAVE REQUIRED EXAM FORM OF SCHOLARSHIP FOR MY DAUGHTER, STD 6TH ENG MEDIUM AT RAJKOT SO TELL ME WHEN AND WHERE WILL BE AVAILABLE?

• RISHABH BHA- 6 years ago

I WANT TO REGISTERED MY SELF FOR SCHOLARSHIP EXAM? HOW SHOULD BE I PROCEED NOW. THANKING YOU!

• parth ved- 6 years ago

plz tell me the syllabus and the date of registeration

• Tanuj patel- 6 years ago

dear sir, i am Tanuj patel student of class-ll [ 2nd ]. i want to participate in db genious scholarship exam2011.so please send syllabus according to my class, exam date required fees,any book about this exam. If available.

• Aakash gupt- 6 years ago

• Govind Parm- 6 years ago

My daughter is studying in 2nd class, please send me the syllabus for her on my e-mail.

• poonam- 6 years ago

this is the best efforts. please tell me the syllabus of 4th class and 8th class for the preparation of this exam.

• SHUBHAM JAI- 6 years ago

i want to participate in this exam pls give me detail on this

• Sahil- 6 years ago

DATE OF EXAM

• tarun multa- 6 years ago

• pardeep- 6 years ago

Respected sir, i am studying in 8th standard.i want to participate in this contest.please send me detail about exam date and question paper style on above e-mail address.

• Aditi Dhote- 6 years ago

Dear Sir, I M ADITI DHOTE STUDENT OF CLASS IV I WANT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION AND SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASS

• Romil K. Sh- 6 years ago

I am student of 9th grade. Kindly give me details viz. Date of Exam, Syllabus, Approx. Date of result etc.

• Shruti Dhot- 6 years ago

Dear Sir, I M SHRUTI DHOTE STUDENT OF CLASS 11TH MATHS SCIENCE,IN HINDI MEDIUM CAN I PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION AND SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASS

• Jaidev- 6 years ago

sir, I am very thankful to you that you are organizing a scholarship examination from 1st to 12th class. Sir, I want to know the syllabus for the class 4th and 3rd. Sir, please send me the syllabus for 3rd and 4th class. I shall be very thankful to you for this kind.

• Yash Kaushi- 6 years ago

Dear sir I am Yash Kaushik student of class First. I want participate in this db genius scholarship exam 2011. so plese sir send sllybus according to my class and date of exam on my email id..

• brijesh sha- 6 years ago

sir/mam 1st may is date of aieee examination then how can i apply

• Himanshu Ar- 6 years ago

i am the student of 9th class please tell me the syllabus

• prakash- 6 years ago

Res/sir, MY SON IS STUDENT OF CLASS IV, HE WANTS TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION,SEND APP. FORM, SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO HIS CLASS

• chandrakant- 6 years ago

I want to khow how to apply in it and what is procceger to it?

• Chinkey jai- 6 years ago

Thaks to Danik bhaskar & Parle-G for this Opportunity. But i want some information about this exam.- DATE, CENTRE, SYLLABUS FOR CLASS VI, VII & VIII, RAGISTRATION FORM, & FEES.

• ujjwal Trip- 6 years ago

dear sir, i am Ujjwal student of class-lV. i want to participate in db genious scholarship exam2011.so please send syllabus according to my class, exam date required fees,any book about this exam. If available

• Arunesh- 6 years ago

hello sir, i read ur adv. in dainik bhaskar for this exam... I like it very much,and i am dam interested in this exam... So can u give me some information for this exam..so that i should have accurate information... 1.Is this exam is also for state level or only for national level. 2.Date of exam 3.syllabus is only our course or some external course will also be included. 4.what is the best quality of this exam? 5.What is the impotance for this exam? plse reply as soon as you can.. in my email..I am in very need of these information.

• shaifali ch- 6 years ago

Respected sir, This is Shaifali of class 8th, and I am interested to be the participant of this competetion. So, kindly send me all the necesarry details of this competetin and syllabus also.

• VISHWA- 6 years ago

Dear Sir, I am Dinesh Dave from Ahmedabad I apply here for my nephew VISHWA K. OZA at Mumbai Pls.Let me know Eligibilies for Exams Syllabus Exams Dates Fees to pay & other vital information Awaiting reply Dinesh Dave

• DINESH DAVE- 6 years ago

hello sir, i read ur adv. in dainik bhaskar for this exam… I like it very much,and i am dam interested in this exam… So can u give me some information for this exam..so that i should have accurate information… 1.Is this exam is also for state level or only for national level. 2.Date of exam 3.syllabus is only our course or some external course will also be included. 4.what is the best quality of this exam? 5.What is the impotance for this exam? plse reply as soon as you can.. in my email..I am in very need of these information.

• kajal goyal- 6 years ago

• Rekha singh- 6 years ago

please send me application form and syllabus details for participating in this exam.class 3rd & 7th standard syllabus and also exam timing send immediately.

• Rekha singh- 6 years ago

please send me syllabus for 3rd and 7th standard student for participating in this exam and also exam timing immediately.

• UTKARSH SAN- 6 years ago

I WANT TO KNOW OF SYLLABUS OF 6TH STD. ENG MEDIUM FOR GENIUS EXAM 2011

• simmi- 6 years ago

sir, please provide us the examinatin date&the last date of submission of registration forms

• VIDUSHI CLA- 6 years ago

Dear Sir. I want to participate in this function. So, I want to know the dates of examination & date of result. I also want a registration form. I want the syllabus according to my class. So Please, tell all the things that I wanted to know on my E-Mail ID.

• Tavleen Kau- 6 years ago

dear sir, i had already submit the form for parle G bhaskar genius 2011 scholarship award, sir i want to know about the syllabus for std vth

• Nitesh kuma- 6 years ago

PLEASE SEND ME TIME,DATE AND EXAM CENTRE ON MY EMAIL ID.

• Dr Pratisht- 6 years ago

Dear sir, Please sent me the information about the date, syllabus, examination place and form of the erxamination for class I.

• shakshi jai- 6 years ago

please tell me aboutthe syallabus exam date

• kshitij sha- 6 years ago

dear sir, I M kshitij SHARMA STUDENT OF CLASS VII I WANT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION AND SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASSom dainik bhaskar.

• Rekha singh- 6 years ago

sir,i am rekha singh my two daughters paricipating in this exam. so Please give me detail of 3rd and 7th standard syllabus for participating in this exam.

• RONAK-KARKA- 6 years ago

IAM PARTICIPATING IN THE BHASKAR "GENIOUS" SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM I WANR SOME DETAIL,S ABOUT IT PLEASE PUBLISH THE SYLLABUS OF 7th AND THE EXAM DATE PLEASE PUBLISH THIS INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE

• Manish Kuma- 6 years ago

My daughter is currently studing in 2nd class. 1. I want to know about the syllabus. 2. Examination Centre

• Tanuj mahaj- 6 years ago

Dear Sir, dear sir/mam, i like the bg2011. i am student of 10th stantard and i want know about folowing: 1. Exam Date 2. Syllabus

• dev sharma- 6 years ago

sir i am dev my sister want to give this exam,so please give all information with exam form on mail id.thank you

• anjali garg- 6 years ago

i want my daughter suhani who is student of class 1 to give this exam.so kindly send me tthe required information to appear in such a great exam.plz let us know the syllabus too so that i can prepare her for that

• pranay tamb- 6 years ago

SIR MY NAME IS PRANAY TAMBI AND I AM STUDENT OF CLASS IV .I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAM SO PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION DATE AND SEND SYALLBUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASS

• chinmay boh- 6 years ago

hello sir, i m student of 5std. need info. regarding SHEDULE, SYLLABUS, CENTRE, and other imp. info. so, pls send it to me.

• Amita shrip- 6 years ago

Dear sir, I'm a student of class 11.I have sent my form to ur office.I want some information about the exam.and i also want to know the last date of exam.

• Amita shrip- 6 years ago

I M AMITA SHRIPAL STUDENT OF CLASS XI I WANT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION AND SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASS

• nitisha iye- 6 years ago

dear sir,pls send me the syllabus for class 3 on my email id.thanks

• patel krupa- 6 years ago

respected sir, i m in xi sci bio plz send me al details about examination on my email id.its my kind request.

• Nikita- 6 years ago

Sir i want to participate in this exam but i don't know the syllabus . I am presently studying in class 10 so please tell me the syllabus and the pattern of the paper. Thanking You Nikita

• samidha- 6 years ago

required: pattern of exam n syllabus for standard II.

• angie- 6 years ago

sir, i want to know more about this scholarship exam... please mail me the exam date & syllabus.. and how could we participate in this? send me the complete procedure! thnx

• Manisha- 6 years ago

pl. i want syllabus &previous paper of 1st standard

• Manisha- 6 years ago

plz send me syllabus and previous exam paper for 1st stand.

• JAHNVI AGGA- 6 years ago

I THINK THIS IS THE BEST WAY TO BUILD THE WILL POWER OF THE WEAK STUDENTS WHO ARE LAGGING BEHIND.NOW EVERY CHILD CAN BE GENIUS BY GIVING THIS EXAM.GYES YOU ALL ARE DOING A WONDERFUL JOB BY DOING THIS.THANKS FROM MY SIDE.

• hemant doya- 6 years ago

this is only for 10th class students, why?

• kulvendra s- 6 years ago

sir kindely give me information about date , from where to get the form thanks

• kulvendra s- 6 years ago

iwant form and date

• yash natiya- 6 years ago

i'm student of class first,want to participate in this exam,kindly send me syllabus,time and date related to this exam

• nishant- 6 years ago

dear sir,maine dainik bhaskar ME Adv. dheka mujhe bahut acha laga.sir mujhe kuch imformation chahiye. 1.exam date 2.sertificate bhi diya jayega kya 3.syllabus THANKS

• Bhavya saja- 6 years ago

Dear Sir/Mam i’m student of class first,want to participate in this exam,kindly send me syllabus,time,form,date,& fees related to this exam

• Tarannanum- 6 years ago

I am interested in your advertising and I also want to appear in this exame....BUT you did not comform about your entry FORM...So how can anyone get this FORM.. IF YOUR ARE NOT INTERESTED TO PUBLISH YOUR EXAME FORM then ...DO NOT CHEAT ANY INDIAN...ALL ARE VERY BAD FOR YOUR DAINAK SAMACHAR... SORRY FOR THAT.......

• Rahul Dutt- 6 years ago

I need a form to fill. so in which website forms of this scholarship are available???? :)

• Trutpi- 6 years ago

I want to know the syallabus of 4 th std. for bhaskar genius scholarship.

• Maulik- 6 years ago

i want to know syallbus std 3 gseb for bhasker genius scllorship

• rashmi makw- 6 years ago

respected sir, i m in 12std n just appeared fr the exam can i also apply fr the same. plz send a mail to my id

• SURENDRA GU- 6 years ago

MY DAUGHTER IS IN CLASS 4TH. PLS PROVIDE ALL INFORMATION ABOUT EXAMINATION AND SYLLABUS ACORDING HER CLASS..WATS FEE OR CHARGES FOR PARTICIPATE..AND TERMS N CONDITIONS..

• Eklavya A. - 6 years ago

please send me application form and syllabus details for participating in this exam.class 2 nd standard syllabus and also exam timing send immediatel

• Richa Gupta- 6 years ago

Sir, My Son Param Gupta is in III standar going to IV standard. Kindly provide me the information regarding Syllabus, Date and Venue of exam.

• shubham- 6 years ago

hmmm its too osome yarrrrrrr

• shubham- 6 years ago

I M shubham STUDENT OF CLASS 9th I WANT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION AND SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASS

• Pradhuman S- 6 years ago

Dear Sir , maine genius scholarship ka advertisement dekha mhje accha laga muje kich informaton chaiey hai 1. exam ki date 2. exam ka form ki website per online bhara ja sakta hai Or print kiya ja sakta hai 3. syllabus kesa aayega Thanks

• malay kanoj- 6 years ago

where is form for connect with u please give information 9329794413, i passed class1,and going class 2

• shreya chou- 6 years ago

sir ,when will be the examination ,please mail the details and what coure is for I class examinations are running

• shilpa vars- 6 years ago

is your scholarship program not applicable to the students of uttar pradesh?

• DRASHI- 6 years ago

Dear,sir please tell me about syllabus sir plz and friends i f u get plz send me on my email plz plz friend and sir

• Priyansh Sa- 6 years ago

Please publish the date of examinations.

• Priyansh Sa- 6 years ago

Please publish or send the details of the date of examination to my e-mail id.

• jyoti- 6 years ago

please 1. Exam date 2. Date of examination 3.syllabus 4.

• NT MORADIA- 6 years ago

NT Moradia / March 10, 2011, please send me for std. VI th 1. Exam date 2. Date of examination 3. syllabuls 4.

• aakriti- 6 years ago

i m aakriti goyalof class viii . i wanna participate in this exam. can u send e the syllabus on my id please

• saumya shar- 6 years ago

i m saumya i m nd the in class 8th please send me the syllabus on my id as soon as possible

• shweta- 6 years ago

dear sir I m a student of class VIII and I want to take part in this scholarship compitition . so sir i want sum imformation about my syllabus.is thre any book v can bye from market or there is any particular syllabus for us . thanku sir

• shweta- 6 years ago

dear sir 1 more thing i want to ask is there any question paper of last yrs exam if yes plz tel i want to solve it . it will be a practise 4 me or if there is any sight for last yrs ques paper plz tell me thanku sir

• Anoop- 6 years ago

I want to participate in this compitition.i am read in 11 th class.please send me the syllabus.

• dabankita d- 6 years ago

I want to know about the syllabus of 4th std & 2nd std.

• PARTH- 6 years ago

I PARTH STUDENT OF CLASS VII I WANT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION AND SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASS

• raxit patel- 6 years ago

i am in gujarat board in std.4 i am going to give the exam bhaskargenius2011. please give me all details about question paper and style of paper with questions.

• Amarjeet- 6 years ago

sir maine hisar ki bhasker agency main apna registration karwaya tha lakin uska roll n0. ni aaya plzzzzzzzzz help me sir aur iam read in 9th class and tell me sir what is the sylabbus of thi competion plz inform me at my id amarjeetgoyal75@yahoo.com

• STUTI CHATU- 6 years ago

I WANT TO KNOW THE SYLLABUS AND PATTERN OF PAPER.I AM THE STUDENT OF 7.

• NT MORADIA- 6 years ago

Dear sir my son student of class vi (6 th) he want participate in this db genius scholar ship exam 2011. so plese send sllybus for class vi according in my above email id..

• ritika math- 6 years ago

kya me bhe esme bhag le sakti hoo me class 6th ki student ho ekas form online kaisa bhar sakte hai

• taruni- 6 years ago

Dear sir, iam in class 9th mujhe kuch information chahiye:- 1.exam date 2.syllabus 3.time of exam plz send this info on my e-mail id thanxx......sir.

• soumya rath- 6 years ago

sir,i am from class 5 .please send me syllabus of class 5 in my email ID.please give all details

• SONU SHARMA- 6 years ago

Respected Sir, I WANT TO KNOW THAT WHEATHER THERE WILL BE COMMON TEST FOR 10TH +1 , +2 ,or a common test. If it will be a common test what will be the sylabbus. Will the common test include of questions based on school curriculum or basis iq checking questions

• Ridham Shar- 6 years ago

Dear Sir, By this we can get telented future of India. Please circulate the Exam. Date and Syllabus, so that the child can prepared for it. Ridham Sharma,Taraori(Karnal)

• Ronit sherh- 6 years ago

syllabus for class x1

• Ronit sheth- 6 years ago

i want syllabus for class x1 commerce

• shreyansh j- 6 years ago

II M SHREYANSH JAIN STUDENT OF CLASS IV WANT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION AND SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASS

• shreyansh j- 6 years ago

• jigyasa- 6 years ago

please send me syllabus for class 3 and question of model paper in my email id.

• manoj sharm- 6 years ago

i want to know the syllabus of scholarship exam of bhaskargenius of vi class

• kuldeeep- 6 years ago

• Gopal Bansa- 6 years ago

In this Exam which type of question will be asked from you.

• chinmai- 6 years ago

sir i read ur adv in newspaper i m intrested in this sir i want to know about the exact date of the exam. thanks

• sandeep- 6 years ago

SIR, I have given my board exam 2011 and i wanna participate in this enormous exam . please send 2 me better information about same . i am eager

• Aakash shar- 6 years ago

I have not yet registered, because not knowing the dates.

• Aakash shar- 6 years ago

Whole exam looks suspicious and mode of earning money.

• sunil- 6 years ago

where is the postal address in Ratlam

• ankit jain- 6 years ago

sir please ..... mujhe last year ka paper chahiye and exam date

• aakriti gup- 6 years ago

please inform me about syllabus for class 2 @class 6 .type of paper - subjective or objective.if u convey any sample paper please issue on site or tell how can we get it.if any guidence for exam preperation please help.

• Priyanshu- 6 years ago

I am a student of 3rd class. I want to know the exam date.

• Priyanshu- 6 years ago

Priyanshu / February 26, 2011, I want to know the date of exam.

• Rudranshi S- 6 years ago

please sent me all information about the exam on this email id as Exam Form & Exam Fee, Exam Date & Syllabus.

• ojasvni jai- 6 years ago

dear sir, I HAVE PARTICIPATED IN BHASKAR GENIUS SCHOLARSHIP IWANT TO KNOW THE SYLLABUS OF MY CLASS THAT IS 3.

• monica- 6 years ago

i want to apply this scholarship

• praney shri- 6 years ago

sir please give me a last year paper of parle-G genius and give me a sample paper

• praney shri- 6 years ago

please send me a sample paper of parle-G genius for 4th class

• praney shri- 6 years ago

I HAVE PARTICIPATED IN BHASKAR GENIUS SCHOLARSHIP IWANT TO KNOW THE SAMPLE PAPER OF MY CLASS THAT IS 4

• anshali- 6 years ago

date of bhasker genius exam-2o11

• Prince mong- 6 years ago

sir, mujhe is competition mein registration karvana hai.

• RITU CHANDO- 6 years ago

I AM RITU CHANDORA NEED PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION AND SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASS 7TH

• MADHU CHAND- 6 years ago

I M MADHU CHANDORA STUDENT OF CLASS V I WANT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION AND SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASS

• Bhavishya P- 6 years ago

Dear sir, iam the student of class 4th from chamalidavi public school.Please send me a my exam date and syllabus to my mail address. THANK YOU

• jashoda- 6 years ago

• jashoda- 6 years ago

Dear Sir . Can I join This exam

• Anju- 6 years ago

sir, i am Anju of class 12th .i want to participate in this exam. Plz send me all information about the syallabus and date of exam

• kuldeep sin- 6 years ago

dear sir please send exam date or syllabus

• GAURAVI- 6 years ago

I AM IN STD 10TH IN GUJARATI MEDIUM.I JUST WANT TO KNOW THE DATE OF EXAMINATION N THE SYLLABUS PLEASE SEND ME THE DETAILS ABOUT THE EXAMINATION.

• bhagwati- 6 years ago

I am class 7th student I want to give information for example for exam and syllabus and exam centre at patiala center.

• mehak- 6 years ago

dear sir please give a syllabus of class IV in this email id

• Aaditya Par- 6 years ago

Maine Dainik Bhaskar ME Adv. Dekha Mujhe Bahut acha Laga. Sir Mujhe Kuch Information Chahiye. main class IVth ka student hoo. 1. Exam Date 2. Syllabus Thx. Aaditya Pareek

• Aaditya Par- 6 years ago

Dear Sir, I m Aaditya Pareek student of class IV i want participate in this examination so pls send all information of this examination and send Syllabus according to my class and date also. Thank you.

• yukta Gajja- 6 years ago

dear sir please give a syllabus of class V in this email id

• Aashima- 6 years ago

Dear Sir, I am the student of 6th Class(Passed Vth) and i have applied in Dhanik Bhaskar Contest,Please confirm me the Syllabus for this contest so that i can do the preparation for the same.

• vishal praj- 6 years ago

Respected Sir, I want to know some information:- 1.Those who are paticipating certificate will be giving 2.what will come 3.Exam Date

• prathmesh g- 6 years ago

I am Prathmesh of 5 class want to participate in db genius scholarship exam please send me all the detail about this exam syllabus according my class, charges, exam date, last date of application submit

• nikhil bans- 6 years ago

exam date

• shubham jos- 6 years ago

Respected sir, This is Shubham joshi of class 11 for the year 2011-12, and I am interested to be the participant of this competetion. So, kindly send me all the necesarry details of this competetin and syllabus also.

• nikita- 6 years ago

pls send me syllabus for class 12th.

• SMIT CHANDE- 6 years ago

sir, I am Smit ,student of kendriya vidyalaya, please send syllabus for class VII th

• manoj sharm- 6 years ago

i want to know syllabus for class6

• vivitsa- 6 years ago

please make available the syllabus for class 5th for bhaskargenius2011.

• sumeet- 6 years ago

Dear Sir, Maine Dainik Bhaskar ME Adv. Dekha Mujhe Bahut acha Laga. Sir Mujhe Kuch Information Chahiye. 1. Exam Date 2. Sertificate Bhi Diya Jayega Kya 3. Syllabus 4. sample papers

• aman- 6 years ago

how to apply for this

• anil patel- 6 years ago

pl send me more details about : books for the same exam and other all types of details

• TANYA SHARM- 6 years ago

PLEASE GIVE ME SYYLABUS 7TH CLASS

• SHIVANI DOR- 6 years ago

I M SHIVANI DORE STUDENT OF CLASS VII I WANT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION AND SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASS

• Ronak Dugar- 6 years ago

when the form published for std,3rd. wants syellebus,where it will held.

• Ronak Dugar- 6 years ago

I m in std. 3rd, require form.syellebus. when & where it will held.

• Ronak Dugar- 6 years ago

please give all details regardin issue of form,syllebus,when & where it will held.

• Ritwik jain- 6 years ago

Please send model paper for 5th Std

• sudesh arya- 6 years ago

• sudesh arya- 6 years ago

I’m a student of classII .Pl send me the syllabus for this exam.

• sudesh arya- 6 years ago

• jyotsana sa- 6 years ago

i want to know syllabus for class6

• ajita singh- 6 years ago

uptill wen we can fill the form

• harsh kumar- 6 years ago

sir, i am harsh kumar from rewari.i am a student of 12th class.i want to participate in bhaskar examination.so i want the syllabus of this exam. also tell the exam date on my email id. thanku

• P N GOYAL- 6 years ago

My daughter has passed 8 class & she want to apper in genous schlorship exam for 2011 so i need form & she is studing in MODERN PUBLIC SCHOOL Bhiwadi, Please tell me how to get examination form

• ISHAN SRIMA- 6 years ago

Dear sir , I am a student of Class 5 can you please send my syllabus and also the sample papers.

• Aaliya- 6 years ago

I am aaliya rao student of class vi I want to give this examination so please send me all the information and how can i get sample poapers

• NIKHIL- 6 years ago

I WANT THE IMFORMATION OF FORM FILLINGS

• ayush- 6 years ago

what is the syllabus

• ayush- 6 years ago

what is the syllabus for class 10th

• RITWIK MOHA- 6 years ago

I SUBMITTED MY FORM FOR EXAM .TEST FOR CLASS VIth BHASKAR GENIUS 2011 [.] MAY I REQUEST TO PUBLISH OR SEND ME MODEL PAPER AND SYLLABUS FOR SAID TEST.

• pratima- 6 years ago

i want to parleg scolarship paper of 2 nd class.

• prathmesh g- 6 years ago

i am prathmesh of class 5. I want to participate in the exam. Sir i want some Information like:- 1. Exam Date 2. Sertificate Bhi Diya Jayega Kya 3. Syllabus

• RAZIN GHASU- 6 years ago

I AM RAZIN GHASURA STUDENT OF CLASS THIRD I WANT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLEASE SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION AND SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASS

• nayan pandy- 6 years ago

In this Exam which type of question will be asked from you.

• kunika gupt- 6 years ago

please send me bhaskar genius scholorship 2011 model test paper @ syllabus for class IV

• kunika gupt- 6 years ago

dear sir I am student of class IV . i am participating in bhaskar genius scholorship award 2011 please send me the syllabus of class IV and model test paper on my mail

• kapil- 6 years ago

sir i am kapil from indore n my younger brother is in 5 th class i wanna know about the sllybus of these test

• deepal godh- 6 years ago

Dear sir i am deepal godha student of class iv (7 th) i want participate in this db genius scholar ship exam 2011. so plese sir send sllybus according to my class…in my email id

• Manish neve- 6 years ago

please send me model paper or syllabus details for class 2nd

• ashi tapadi- 6 years ago

respected sir, i am ashi tapadia of class IX plz send the sample paper on my email id as soon as possible of class VIII.

• Mudit Mahes- 6 years ago

Dear sir, Iam study in sixth class.iwant to know about exam date know about syllabus and model paper also know of seventh class and tenth class .These are mail on my email id.

• Rohit Jinda- 6 years ago

please provide me the syllabus and sample paper for class I & II and give us guidence for this examination

• Anand- 6 years ago

• tanmaya run- 6 years ago

dear sir, I am tanmaya runwal from pali rajasthan please tell me about syllabus for fifth std.

• sonia jain- 6 years ago

• vivek chauh- 6 years ago

sir,I want model question papers of class 1st for my daughter.

• Jatin Riche- 6 years ago

Mujhe ginious ki exam date or senter ki info chahiye hai sir pls.

• vandana- 6 years ago

I want V class model test paper for genius award scholarship

• nisha yadav- 6 years ago

i nisha yadav an student of 7th class participate in bhaskar genius scholarship test for which i require sdmple test paper for 7th class

• Anubha Bend- 6 years ago

pl send me syllabuson my mail id for std 1st so that i can make my son study for the same accordingly thnks

• yaju sharma- 6 years ago

requirment of syllabus for primery group class 1-5

• Nikita Purb- 6 years ago

Dear Sir, I M Nikita Purbia STUDENT OF CLASS V I WANT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION AND SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASS AND Exam Date Also.

• jatin- 6 years ago

sir,please mere email par V class ki exam date send kar do

• Amandeep Ka- 6 years ago

I have pased 8th class in this session from CBSE Board. Please give me guidline for slybus for exam and prepartion of exam.

• nitin solan- 6 years ago

i have applied for my daugter and i want to know the date of exam of 'bhaskar genius 2011". please reply me soon. thanks

• Dayita Ray- 6 years ago

when the model question paper of this exam will be published??

• Nikhil Tiga- 6 years ago

dear sir, i had already submit the form for parle G bhaskar genius 2011 scholarship award, sir i want to know about the syllabus for std vIIIth and modle paper set. Thanking you Nikhil Tigal

• jinil patel- 6 years ago

Dear sir, muje class 3 ka gujrati midimum ka syllabus chahiye

• Vrishiket S- 6 years ago

required syllabus for class XI Exam Date

• Tulika Khar- 6 years ago

Dear sir, My father had filled the form. I wanted to know the syllabus of class V. Please help me with it, I am keenly interested in this topic. Thanking you, Tulika Khargonkar

• arshad qure- 6 years ago

i cant find the sample paper for BGSE please send me last year paper or sample paper for preparing this exam

• Moksh Rajpa- 6 years ago

Sir I want he syllabus of class 1. Please recommand the book for preparation of this Test. Thank You

• Moksh Rajpa- 6 years ago

Sir, Pleae provide the syllabus for this Examination. Thank You

• kunika gupt- 6 years ago

sampal paper for class 4 for bhaskar genius scholorship award

• VPSingh- 6 years ago

my daughter in class 3rd.pls send on my id syllabus&paper pattern

• Nitin Arora- 6 years ago

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a teacher in a reputed school and I want to know the pattern of question paper, time limit, number of sessions (if any). Beside this I also want to know that r u going to provide any certificate of participation or any other certificate. When will the result declared ? Is there any negative marking in paper ? Number of questions in each subject that will be asked ? Pls send these informations to my id as soon as possible Thanks with regards...

• Aaryan sanj- 6 years ago

i want to know the Bhaskar Genius Scholarship 2011 syllabus & model paper of class 5 please send it to my e mail id joshisanju1973@gmail.com

• jitender ga- 6 years ago

hello sir, maine denik bhaskar me adv. dekha so mai bhi is campitesion me particepet karna chahta hu so aap mujhe online form bharne ki webside or exam date syllabus

• anmol- 6 years ago

sir please send the syllabus of bhaskargenius 2011

• akash- 6 years ago

exam date

• Pooja- 6 years ago

• Pooja- 6 years ago

• Pooja- 6 years ago

Sir pls. send me sample papers for class 9th BGSE exam 2011. and how I am going to know my Roll no. please tell me this matter about also.Send this information to my email ID mahesh.beniwal@rediffmail.com soon

• NIWANSHU- 6 years ago

• lokesh sing- 6 years ago

i am going to class11.i want to know about exam date and syllabus

• Khushali So- 6 years ago

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to hereby know the syllabus of 10th std. along with exam date and time and other necessary information.If any model papers are available then please send it.I have applied for the exam from center BHUJ-68. Please reply as soon as possible. Thanking you with regards...

• sanjeev kun- 6 years ago

My son has passed fifth class in CBSE.I want complete sylabus with sample test papers.

• Kiran- 6 years ago

sir, I am very thankful to you that you are organizing a scholarship examination from 1st to 12th class. Sir, I want to know the syllabus for the class 10th. Sir, please send me the syllabus for 10th class. I shall be very thankful to you for this kind.

• Kiran- 6 years ago

Res/sir, MY SISTER IS STUDENT OF CLASS 10th , HE WANTS TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION,SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO HIS CLASS

• ARSHIYA GUP- 6 years ago

i am a class 5 student .I came to know about the competition thru my school only today.can i fill the form and take part in the competition since the last day for submission is over

• yoshita kau- 6 years ago

Hi, its yoshita kaushal class 10th.i enrolled already for examination.like to know were is the code 6 examination,mean where is the exams will take place in Bhopal.please send information on E mail ID: abhi4emirates@gmail.com Thanks......

• vikash kuma- 6 years ago

sir what is syllabus of paper

• KUSHAL- 6 years ago

KUSHAL SHARMA I M KUSHAL SHARMA STUDENT OF CLASS IIIrd I WANT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION AND MODEL TEST PAPER OF THESE EXAMINATION AND SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASS MY MAIL ID IS vikas.sharma@legrand.co.in

• KUSHAL- 6 years ago

my son in class 3rd.pls send me syllabus & paper pattern on my id vikas_legrand@rediffmail.com

• rudraj thak- 6 years ago

online exam

• kanishk jai- 6 years ago

model paper of class 2

• ojaswini na- 6 years ago

kindly send me model question papar i am in class 8th

• kritika aro- 6 years ago

i love i.q test

• kritika aro- 6 years ago

please send me exam date. and syllabus

• Jitendra Pa- 6 years ago

1.Exam Date? 2.Will issue Certificate ?

• Anurodh- 6 years ago

My son had applied for the exams of Bhaskar genius but still the final date of the exam is not clear , please clarify . Also in case you have model paper please let me know how we can get the same...thanks...Anurodh

• arun- 6 years ago

sylabus on my email send

• arun- 6 years ago

my report in email is send

• Rudraraj Th- 6 years ago

Respected sir, I have seen the adv. and I felt very nice. I need some information:- Registration Exam date Syllabus.

• Anjali- 6 years ago

I want to know 1:exam date 2:exam center of my city 3:result date

• Kamal ahuja- 6 years ago

Dear Sir, My Daughter is in second class, Just want to know when is exams going to held and what will the exam module& syllabus. Please let us know.

• rksindhi- 6 years ago

Dear Sir, Maine Dainik Bhaskar ME Adv. Dekha Mujhe Bahut acha Laga. Sir Mujhe Kuch Information Chahiye.because i filled the form of my friend'daughter preeti choudhary .she bbelongs to poor family.if she is selectedin above said examthen some relaxation get her family .so irequired some information as following; 1. Exam Date 2. Syllabusfor 9to 12 th standard please send on my email id rk.sindhi777@gmail.com so that she prepared the exam according to syllabus.

• harsha- 6 years ago

• harsha- 6 years ago

sir, i am completed 8th. now i am going to 9th so i want a participate in this so pls send me syllabus of this exam and details and exam date

• kavita yada- 6 years ago

exam.date & time exam.center syllabus

• Niharika ma- 6 years ago

Hello sir, please send me model paper or syllabus details for class 2nd

• kavita yada- 6 years ago

please sent V1class syllabus exm.date & time EXAM CENTER PAPER LANGUAGE PLEASE DOWENLOAD OMR SHEET ON YOUR WEBSITE

• Nidhi Dhola- 6 years ago

Sir, i want to participate in this contast. please send me syllebus for the standerd 7 & 6 for my friend.thnaks in advance.

• SHUBHAM SHA- 6 years ago

sir i am interested to attend and give the examination to be held by your institution....etc.And want to get a registration form too.........sir i am in 11th standard and want to know the syllabus of the exam to be held by u........and please tell about the date....,time....,and....,venue....of the exam......Thanking You,Shubham Sharma.

• AMIT CHOKSI- 6 years ago

NOT ABLE TO FIND OUT, FROM WHERE I WILL GET MODAL PAPER OF CLASS 4(GUJARATI MED)? WHETHER IT WILLBE OBJECTIVE OR SUBJECTIVE? NEGATIVE MARKING IS THERE?

• V.B.Kuruwan- 6 years ago

Dear Sir, I am V.B. kuruwanshi from chhattisgarh I apply here for my niecs Prerna & Pragya at Raipur Pls.Let me know about said exam syllabus for class 9th and 8th

• Tejendra- 6 years ago

you have given links of model paper on global shiksha we have down load the same. but they are not opening. kindly help us to open them.

• Tejendra- 6 years ago

Hi, i have seen the links for model paper and download the same but unfortunatly we are not able to open them. Pl. help us.

• Ishitva Mah- 6 years ago

I am Ishitva Maheshwari of class 1. Please send me syllabus according to my class. Can I get sample papers?

• Ishita Jain- 6 years ago

Dear sir i am Ishita Jain student of class V i want participate in this db genius scholar ship exam 2011. so plese sir send sllybus according to IVth class…in my email id..

• Ishita Jain- 6 years ago

Hello sir, please send me model paper or syllabus details for class IVth

• MUKESH VYAS- 6 years ago

Sir, my daughter is about to participate the exam., she is in class 1 and i want to know the syllabus and exam schedule due to our programing and ticket arranging for summer vacation. thanks.

• rudra- 6 years ago

dear sir i am rudra pandit student of std 6 i want to participate in this exam so please send me all the information and sillabus according to my stander

• mansi- 6 years ago

I m Mansi pandit student of class 12 I want to participate in this exam so please send me all the information of these exam and send syllabus according to my class.

• garvika- 6 years ago

i wud b thankful if u cud just somehow supply with esteem material for exam preparation

• Shivani- 6 years ago

Kindly sned me a sample papers of class 7th on my e -mail

• Shivani- 6 years ago

Kindly sned me a sample papers of class 7th on my e -mail.Also send me a syllaus of the same class

• rashima- 6 years ago

my son is in 3rd class now.please send the syllabus& model question paper on my email or just send the related information from where i can get the same.

• rashima- 6 years ago

.please send the syllabus& model question paper of class 2nd on my email or just send the related information from where i can get the same.

• kavita yada- 6 years ago

class VII syllabus please dowenload sample of OMR sheet exam. date & time exam centre sent on my e mail add.

• Shweta.R.Ga- 6 years ago

Respected Sirs, We all family members regularly read Gujarati Divya Bhashkar & also I have personally filled up the form for this UNIQUE--UNCOMPARABLE--MATCHLESS--BENZIR--GENIUS... SCHOLARSHIP AWARD.I am eager to see SYLLABUS so that I can very wel prepare for THIS AWARDS OF SCHOLARSHIP.I shall be very Happy to get Syllabus at the earliest With kind regards, Shweta.R.Gandhi

• rupeshbhai- 6 years ago

my contact no 9427614956 plz class 9th sample paper for bhaskar Genius 2011 Exam in Gujarat

• rupeshbhai- 6 years ago

my contact no 9427614956 plz class 9th syllabus, exam date,sample of omr sheet for bhaskar Genius 2011 Exam in Gujarat

• rupeshbhai- 6 years ago

.please send the syllabus& model question paper of class 9th on my email or just send the related information from where i can get the same.

• akshay jain- 6 years ago

Dear sir, i am Akshay Jain student of class 11th pls send all information of these exam and send syllabus of class 11th in E mail id.. kingakj@rediffmail.com thankes

• DISHA SONI- 6 years ago

I AM DISHA SONI STUDENT OF CLASS THREE I WANT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ME ALL INFORMETION OF THIS EXAMINATION AND SYLLABUS ACCORDIND TO MAY I.D.

• Kamlesh Tiw- 6 years ago

pl send the test model for class III for coming exam which is supposed to held in May'11. Kamlesh Tiwari Udaipur

• Kamlesh Tiw- 6 years ago

Pl send the test model format for class III for coming exam. Kamlesh Tiwari Udaipur

• jemin k suv- 6 years ago

I need model paper

• INDRANIL DU- 6 years ago

pls gave all information of your exam to my dade email id email2manas@rediffmail.com

• INDRANIL DU- 6 years ago

when is the regd form published in your website?

• arc- 6 years ago

everything is ok but where is the syllabus as exam date is near only 2 weeks r more abhi tak syllabus aa janaa chaahiye

• shrinal- 6 years ago

Dear Sir, sir muze kuch information chahie. 1.paperstyle for exam

• shrinal- 6 years ago

Dear Sir, sir muze kuch information chahie. 1.paperstyle for exam 2.date of exam

• Mangi lal s- 6 years ago

Dear sir pls give me 3rd Class Syllabus & exam date?

• a.agrawal- 6 years ago

sir i have running a school i need model question of 2 to 8 class please guide me from where i will get all that

• abhinav- 6 years ago

all the information will be found on:WWW.bhaskargenius2011.com

• urvish pate- 6 years ago

Dear Sir, we have you appling to bhaskar jiniyas colarship you not send to more ditail date of exm. places. urvish patel

• Siddharth- 5 years ago

IamclassVIIstudentplsendmesyallabus

• Siddharth- 5 years ago

My name is siddharth meena.I want to know the syllabus of class 7th.my mobile no.8827290002.

• pradeep bha- 5 years ago

syllabus for exam child 5th class entering in exam bhaskar genius

• pradeep bha- 5 years ago

syllabus shall i know

• Kanika Laho- 5 years ago

When is the registration form to be published on your website?

• Pokhan- 5 years ago

Please provide sample papers of class 5 & class 7, to my e-mail- I.D.

• varsha- 5 years ago

I M VARSHA VISHWAKARMA STUDENT OF CLASS IX. I WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION AND SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASS

• Onkar patas- 5 years ago

Dear sir, please let me inform about the date of exam & along with that need course material for seventh class

• Ashok Sharm- 5 years ago

kindly make me available syllabus and model test paper for class ninth.

• sudhir tiwa- 5 years ago

Sir, I go through the sample papers of std. 1 to 4 and found that it is very difficult for the small innocent child to attempt this kind of general knowledge which is not useful for them in daily life. Kindly change pattern of your exam. I dont think that more children will eligible to get big prizes because of exam format.

• S.K.Dixit- 5 years ago

I need Syllabus and previous year paper fpr class 6 & class 8.

• JINAL K. RA- 5 years ago

Dear Sir, I amStudent of Class- VII , I Registered For this Examination so Pls. send All Information of these Exam and send syllabus , paper styl in my email id.

• namya singh- 5 years ago

SIR,I WANTED SOME SAMPLE TEST PAPER OF CLASS 6TH FOR THIS EXAM....CAN U PLEASE SEND ME PAPERS OF CLASS 6 ONTHIS ID WITHOUT ANSWERS..

• Neha saini- 5 years ago

dear sir, i want syllabus according to class-1st.my main id is hemantsaini2009$gmail.com

• ankita maha- 5 years ago

required admit card

• Alpish- 5 years ago

where is the center of the scholarship xams in jodhpur rajasthan

• bhumika- 5 years ago

i want the syllabus of class 4th

• vimal trive- 5 years ago

dear sir, This is really a good news for those children who love to compete eductional exams.My son "JOSH" is also participating and he is very confident but we ave not recieved admission form so far. So please do something for it.There are so many participents who are waiting for the same......

• jaya verma- 5 years ago

roll no and centre

• omgupta- 5 years ago

admit card is available or not

• keerti purs- 5 years ago

Respected sir please tell about the syllabus of examination for class 10th... thankyou

• raviraj cha- 5 years ago

please saw scholarship exam sample papers

• jayant- 5 years ago

please send me the question paper for divya bhaskar genius 2011 exam for class 4th.

• mrs. chaudh- 5 years ago

My daughter is studying in 1nd class in 2011-2012 academic year, please send me the syllabus for her on my e-mail. thanks

• vanshu- 5 years ago

pls send me last few year papers and current syllabus for class 5th exam

• pawanchoudh- 5 years ago

Admit card for 9th class

• yash nailwa- 5 years ago

Please send me form and syllabus details for participating in this exam.At present Iam studying in Class IV .Please send me at the earliest at above mail id.

• Ravinder Du- 5 years ago

Sir please send me syllabus for 5,7 class as soon as posible

• Aakanksha J- 5 years ago

plaese sent me the latest dates of examination in haryana [sonepat] and my roll no. i am a student of class 8 .

• bhawna- 5 years ago

dear sir, i bhawna is participating in bhaskar genious2011 exam so, please tell me exam date , time and centre in sonepat,haryana for this exam

• mudra shah- 5 years ago

when the result of this exam will come which was held in may

• pallavi set- 5 years ago

Dear Sir, I have passed matric with 93% marks. Please let me know the date and other related information regarding the evaluation test.

• Arun Kumar- 5 years ago

Sir why thre is no scholarship programme for children of U.P?

• RISHITA DHA- 5 years ago

I WANT TO SEE MY RESULT PLEASE TELL US WHEN RESULT WILL COME.

• vardan abro- 5 years ago

dear sir, you have not send the results

• kiran patel- 5 years ago

I want to know my result in the bhaskar genius scholarship awards. my centre code was:69. My S.No.: 160257 from the school H.K.V.

• hemant dhil- 5 years ago

I want my result on my id mamtadhillon86@yahoo.com and contact no: 9315489124.center code:31 ,S.NO: 073257.thanks

• Bhagyashree- 5 years ago

whre can i get my result plzz tell me

• JITENDRA BO- 5 years ago

DEAR SIR IM JITENDRA BOURASHI OF KHANDWA CLASS 8TH SO PLEASE SEND ME THE SYLLABUS AND EXAM DATE.

• harish- 5 years ago

if ny 1 wnts to knw mor abt ths, they cn contact me on my mail id harish_mech07@yahoo.com

• Saurabh Sag- 5 years ago

Sir, Date on Examination I Saurabh Sagar Passed in Xth Class in this years my percentage is 93.1(9.8) Study in Bansathali Public School, Vikas Puri, Delhi What is Syllabus, Please request you to Sir,

• amar agarwa- 5 years ago

please show me my results.

• sai kalyan- 5 years ago

I AM SAIKALYAN STUDENT OF CLASS VI I WANT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION AND SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASS

• jayesh wavh- 5 years ago

kindly start in maharashtra also

• NILAY PAREK- 5 years ago

i also want to give exam iam just14 year old

• anjali- 5 years ago

dear sir/mam sir i want scholoarsheep please give me one changes please help me my name is anjali sagar class 12th inform scolarsheep form

• Parth Shimp- 5 years ago

I'm the student of std.6 in Fravashi Academy, Nasik, Maharashtra. Why such opportunity of attending this exam is for the students of limited regions only? Will this exam be held in other regions of the country other than the above mentioned states?I'm willing to participate in it.

• Mir Sahil M- 5 years ago

plz launch this scholarship scheme in other states,particularly in J&K as there are very few scholarship schemes in our state(J&K)

• Mir Sahil M- 5 years ago

please launch this scholarship scheme in other states of india,particularly in J&K as there are very few such schemes in our state(J&K).plz mail me the syallubus of class 8th.

• Ajay Mahala- 5 years ago

When this exam will hold? i am the student of IX class. please send me syllabus according to the exam. and when we get the form of this exam. thanks and have a wounderful day..........

• Palak Gupta- 5 years ago

SIR , I HAVE WON THE SPECIAL PRIZE IN THE PARLE-G BHASKAR GENIUS SCHOLARSHIP EXAM FOR CLASS 11 IN PUNJAB BUT I DID NOT RECIEVE MY PRIZE YET. MOREOVER I WISH TO KNOW THE PRIZES THAT WERE DECIDED TO BE DISTRIBUTED AMONG THE SPECIAL PRIZE WINNERS.

• Palak Gupta- 5 years ago

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN I HAVE WON THE SPECIAL PRIZE FOR CLASS 11 IN PUNJAB IN PARLE-G BHASKAR GENIUS SCHOLARSHIP EXAM BUT HAVE NOT RECIEVED THE PRIZE YET.PLUS I WANT TO KNOW THE PRIZE DISTRIBUTION PATTERN AMONG THE SPECIAL PRIZE WINNERS.

• aditi goyal- 5 years ago

I AM A STUDENT OF DPS HISSAR . MY CENTRE CODE WAS 29 . MY RECIEPT NO. IS O69325 . I HAVE YET NOT RECIEVED MY RESULTS . IF YOU HAVE DECLARED THE RESULT FOR HARYANA THEN KINDLY INFORM ME FAST .

• aditi goyal- 5 years ago

i want my result fast. my reciept no. is 069325.

• ishan agraw- 5 years ago

how could i participate in this scholarship? exam date registration form which place please inform me. thanks

• yogesh ahuj- 5 years ago

Dear Sir, Maine Dainik Bhaskar ME Adv. Dekha Mujhe Bahut acha Laga. Main apni beti ke liye ise bharwana chata hoon , pleass Mujhe Kuch Information dijiye. 1. Exam Date 2. Sertificate Bhi Diya Jayega Kya 3. Syllabus

• nandlal ver- 5 years ago

sir,last award session me maine bethe ka form bheja tha lekin lota diya gaya tha,jisase yesa laga ki exam kuchh khas logon ke liye tha.ab yesa nahi ho.

• manish jain- 5 years ago

• ashok kumar- 5 years ago

sir, can u please tell that what is the syllabus for class 10th and i am not able to fill the form so please guide me PLEASE SIR i really want to participate in this test and score good marks in the test.

• Yash Nailwa- 5 years ago

I am Yash Nailwal student of class IV.I want to participate in this Scholarship program, so please send me all information & details about it & also send me all syllabus according to my class. Thanx, Yash Nailwal

• manoj kumar- 5 years ago

please co-operate

• manoj kumar- 5 years ago

I AM STUDENT OF CLASS XII I WANT PARTICIPATE IN THIS EXAMINATION SO PLS SEND ALL INFORMATION OF THESE EXAMINATION AND SEND SYLLABUS ACCORDING TO MY CLASS

• harshal cha- 5 years ago

dear sir, I want syllabus & model question papers of class 1st for my daughter.and also please confirm last date of registration and exam date. please send by mail.

• miss rucha - 5 years ago

My Daughter is born on 7th january 2002 is now studying in Vidhyanagar high school in 5th standard. -- Divyesh shantilal Mehta

• jalindar da- 5 years ago

respected sir, My son is 6th class student,he want participate in db scholarship exam. Pls.send me details about exam like exam form,date,sylabas.

• divyanshu v- 5 years ago

DEAR SIR, I AM DIVYANSHU VERMA.PRESENTLY STUDYING IN CLASS VIII.I WANT KNOW ABOUT THIS EXAMINATION LIKE REGISTRATION FEE,SYLLABUS,DATE OF EXAM,HOW TO REGISTER,APPROX. DATE OF RESULTS AND ALL THE OTHER USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS EXAMINATION.

• Anjali Rana- 5 years ago

Dear Sir, M a student of xth class(10).I m keen interested to participate in this exam.So can u plz sent me all the information (regesteration fee, date of exam and other formalities) and syllabus regarding this exam.Plz sent the info as soon as possible.

• bhavani- 5 years ago

mughe mere registration kae sath full detail chahei

• Pushpendra - 5 years ago

I Fill Form On Bhasker Genius Exam

• MUKUL- 5 years ago

please tell me the last date of resistration for bhaskar scolarship and syllabus also

• ojasvini ch- 5 years ago

I am ojasvini choudhari student of clas xii. I need the syllabus of bhasker genius scholarship awards. I want participate in this.

• ojasvini ch- 5 years ago

syllabus,date and information about the test for class +2

• Saurabh vij- 5 years ago

I am Saurabh vijay of class 10th and I want to participate in danik bhaskar scolarship examso please give me form and informationand the syllabus of it.

• Shubham Sap- 5 years ago

9th class syllabus & exam date

• ridhi- 5 years ago

i am a student of class9 studying JHARKHAND. HOW TO REGISTER MYSELF?

• Prakhar Set- 5 years ago

plz tell me how register for it and send the way to my email address.i am of class 7th and lives in kanpur

• deepak chou- 5 years ago

plz send any scholar program to my id

• divyans sin- 5 years ago

i m divyas singh student of class 9,i want 2 know syllabus plz send me syllabus on my email.

• divyans sin- 5 years ago

res. sir,i want syllabus of class 9,also want to paper of 2011 please send on my email.i will be very thankful to you

• Aditya Raj- 5 years ago

Sir please tell me about the syllabus & date of bgse 2012

• Kartikay- 5 years ago

Sir I want to know the syllabus of scholarship for class 7 and some sample papers and questions for preparation so please send it to my id :- kartikayvv@hotmail.com

• krishna agr- 5 years ago

i want to know the date of exam and syllabus of class 9th,6th and 5th

• Rudranshu M- 5 years ago

Hello Sir, I'm Rudranshu mishra student of class VII.I want to know that what is the syllabus of bhaskar genius scholarship 2012, Exam date and will you give the certificate.Please sent all information to my email ID.

• shalu sahu- 4 years ago

Good Afternoon Sir, With best regards , Sir my name is shalu sahu i am a 12th pass out student and i will gave this last year 2011 but still yet i dont received my exam result or either scolarship i want to check my exam result but i cannot found out the site of result so please help me to findind my result Sir . Thanking You